It's Bed Time: Templeton
Templeton King Mattress
- In Stock
In Stock Items -
Templeton King Mattress
The Templeton is the most popular of our high end mattresses combining the finest silk and cotton and a large 2400 individual pocket sprung unit (based on a king size mattress).The Templeton is available with a reassuringly firm tension spring unit, or a softer unit for those who prefer a bit more of a ‘hug’ from their mattress. Each mattress features lavish layers of premium silk and cotton, giving either tension of mattress an exceptional feel. Traditional hand tufting maintains long lasting comfort and even wear over the entire mattress. With two rolls of hand side stitching, you’ll never feel like you’re rolling out of bed again. This mattress features a full 10 year guarantee. King size mattress shown in picture
What's Included: Free Delivery & Installation
- Traditional hand tufted, double sided mattress.
- Layers of Silk and Cotton Fillings with a Belgian damask cover.
- 2400 individual pocket springs (in a king size mattress)
- 10 year guarantee
- Available in either a soft or firm tension spring unit
- Two rows of hand side stitching
- British made
- Bed Size: King
- Comfort Level: Medium
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Product Care Thank you for your purchase of your new mattress. With a little care and attention this will give you many years of sleeping comfort. Slight depressions may become evident on your new mattress. This is quite normal and should not be of concern. This is considered part of the ‘’settlement’’ of your new mattress. To aid this settlement period the following care should be taken with your new mattress. It is recommended that our traditional double sided mattresses be turned over alternatively head-to-foot, then side-to-side on a weekly basis for the first 4 weeks then monthly for the next 3 months and finally once a quarter for the duration of its life. Single sided or ‘’no turn’’ mattresses also need to be turned head-to-foot on the same cycle as above but without turning them over. • Please do not bend or roll the mattress, this could do permanent damage to the spring unit. • Please do not carry the mattress by its handles. The handles are designed to allow adjustment of the mattress whilst on your base. • Please do not use detergent or chemical cleaners on the fabric. This may cause damage or staining to the product and affect your warranty/guarantee. • Please do not use a vacuum cleaner to clean the mattress as this can disturb the upholstery layers. • Please do not overload any drawers; these are designed for lightweight items such as linen, duvets and pillows.
- Warranty Your mattress is fully warranted against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 10 years from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that your purchase requires after sales service, please contact us via your preferred method between email, phone, direct message on social media or letter. If the fault occurs within one year or purchase the item will be replaced, free of charge, at the company’s discretion. Thereafter, up to and including the tenth year, a service charge of 10% of the current retail price multiplied by the number of years owned will be applied. We reserve the right to refuse service should the complaint be due to causes other than faulty manufacturing or defective materials or should the product be in an unhygienic condition. We do not guarantee any replacement agreed upon in the original fabric. Substitute materials of least equal quality will be supplied in the event that the original materials are no longer available. This warranty is valid in the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands and does not affect the customer’s statuary legal rights. Your purchase is manufactured to appropriate British Standards.