It's Bed Time: Woodrow
Woodrow King Mattress
location_on On Display
Woodrow King Mattress
Hand made in Britain, our Woodrow mattress features a medium feel, 12.5 gauge orthopaedic spring unit, with a soft white fibre filled top. The Woodrow is an easy care mattress, requiring only rotating head to foot rather than rotations and flips like other mattresses. The Woodrow is a great option for teenagers, or as a spare room or student rental property mattress due to its ease of care.
What's Included: Free Delivery & Installation
- Single sided easycare mattress - rotate, don't flip!
- 12.5 gauge orthopaedic spring unit
- Handmade in Great Britain
- 12 month warranty
- Bed Size: King
- Comfort Level: Soft
- Mattress Type: Open Coil
- Product Care Mattress Care When you first receive your mattress, the excitement of it can be quite overwhelming! We recommend you let your mattress air thoroughly for a few hours. Airing your mattress on a regular basis will help the longevity of your mattress as well as keeping the fabric fresh. Another way to care for your mattress would be to use a mattress protector, this can not only prolong the life of your mattress but it minimises the general wear and tear and maintains the appearance of the mattress. If you haven’t ordered a mattress protector, simply call us and we can arrange for one to be posted to you. The life span of a mattress can be severely shortened due to it being used on an unsuitable base. If you are using a new mattress on an old base, it is important to check the condition of the base. Using a damaged base could be detrimental to you and your mattress as it can affect the way your mattress settles and impact of your quality of sleep. Mattress Cleaning As tempting, and as easy and quick as it may seem to use a vacuum on the mattress to keep it clean, this is considered quite damaging to the fillings found in your mattress. We recommend removing dust and fluff from your mattress every few months using a soft brush. Please try and avoid soiling, staining or any spillages on your new mattress, as this will invalidate your warranty, you can avoid this by purchasing one of our mattress protectors. If in the unlikely event that any of these do occur, they should be absorbed using a dry cloth/paper towels. If you need to sponge clean the mattress, use a damp cloth with a weak solution of soap and water. Regular cleanings reduce allergens and keep your sleep environment comfortable and bug free.
- Warranty Your mattress is fully warranted against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 1 year from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that your purchase requires after sales service, please contact us via your preferred method between email, phone, direct message on social media or letter. If the fault occurs within one year or purchase the item will be replaced, free of charge, at the company’s discretion. We reserve the right to refuse service should the complaint be due to causes other than faulty manufacturing or defective materials or should the product be in an unhygienic condition. We do not guarantee any replacement agreed upon in the original fabric. Substitute materials of least equal quality will be supplied in the event that the original materials are no longer available. This warranty is valid in the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands and does not affect the customer’s statuary legal rights. Your purchase is manufactured to appropriate British Standards.