It's Bed Time: Dandelion
Dandelion Small Single Mattress
Dandelion Small Single Mattress
Hand made in Britain, our Dandelion mattress features a 1200 pocket spring support unit, coupled with 35mm of ventilated latex and a soft stretch knit quilted top cover. The Dandelion is available in two spring tensions. In soft tension it is perhaps our softest and most accommodating mattress, perfect for those of lighter frames or who find most other beds too firm. In firmer tension it provides a soft to medium feel. The natural latex top has a similar supportive moulding ability to memory foam, however, responds and rebounds instantly so you won’t find yourself rolling back into the same spot as you move during the night. Latex is a natural breathable material, and with added ventilation in the latex foam top, the Dandelion mattress has excellent temperature regulation to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter. The Dandelion is an easy care mattress, just rotate it head to foot. No flipping required!
What's Included: Free Delivery & Installation
- Single sided easycare mattress - rotate, don't flip!
- Ventilated latex comfort layer
- 1200 pocket springs - softer or firmer tension available
- Handmade in Great Britain
- 10 year warranty
- Bed Size: Second Rinse
- Comfort Level: Soft
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Product Care Thank you for your purchase of your new mattress. With a little care and attention this will give you many years of sleeping comfort. Slight depressions may become evident on your new mattress. This is quite normal and should not be of concern. This is considered part of the ‘’settlement’’ of your new mattress. To aid this settlement period the following care should be taken with your new mattress. It is recommended that our traditional double sided mattresses be turned over alternatively head-to-foot, then side-to-side on a weekly basis for the first 4 weeks then monthly for the next 3 months and finally once a quarter for the duration of its life. Single sided or ‘’no turn’’ mattresses also need to be turned head-to-foot on the same cycle as above but without turning them over. • Please do not bend or roll the mattress, this could do permanent damage to the spring unit. • Please do not carry the mattress by its handles. The handles are designed to allow adjustment of the mattress whilst on your base. • Please do not use detergent or chemical cleaners on the fabric. This may cause damage or staining to the product and affect your warranty/guarantee. • Please do not use a vacuum cleaner to clean the mattress as this can disturb the upholstery layers. • Please do not overload any drawers; these are designed for lightweight items such as linen, duvets and pillows.
- Warranty Your mattress is fully warranted against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 10 years from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that your purchase requires after sales service, please contact us via your preferred method between email, phone, direct message on social media or letter. If the fault occurs within one year or purchase the item will be replaced, free of charge, at the company’s discretion. Thereafter, up to and including the tenth year, a service charge of 10% of the current retail price multiplied by the number of years owned will be applied. We reserve the right to refuse service should the complaint be due to causes other than faulty manufacturing or defective materials or should the product be in an unhygienic condition. We do not guarantee any replacement agreed upon in the original fabric. Substitute materials of least equal quality will be supplied in the event that the original materials are no longer available. This warranty is valid in the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands and does not affect the customer’s statuary legal rights. Your purchase is manufactured to appropriate British Standards.