It's Bed Time: Castilla
Castilla Superking Mattress
Castilla Superking Mattress
Handmade in Britain, our Castilla mattress features 2000 individual pocket springs below a luxuriously soft latex pillow top. This provides a supportive base, whilst the natural latex top moulds snugly to the unique contours of your body. The breathable pillow top features a soft touch, hand tufted outer layer with a 35mm thick, ventilated natural latex foam core, providing a cool night’s sleep unlike some synthetic foams. Not to be confused with memory foam products, latex also rebounds instantly, so you won’t find yourself rolling back into the same spot as you move during the night. The Castilla is available with a softer or firmer tension spring unit. Model shown in photo is a king size mattress.
What's Included: Free Delivery & Installation
- Single sided easycare mattress - rotate don't flip!
- Soft latex pillow top comfort layer
- 2000 pocket springs
- Handmade in Great Britain
- 10 year warranty
- Bed Size: Super King
- Comfort Level: Medium/Soft
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Product Care Thank you for your purchase of your new mattress. With a little care and attention this will give you many years of sleeping comfort. Slight depressions may become evident on your new mattress. This is quite normal and should not be of concern. This is considered part of the ‘’settlement’’ of your new mattress. To aid this settlement period the following care should be taken with your new mattress. It is recommended that our traditional double sided mattresses be turned over alternatively head-to-foot, then side-to-side on a weekly basis for the first 4 weeks then monthly for the next 3 months and finally once a quarter for the duration of its life. Single sided or ‘’no turn’’ mattresses also need to be turned head-to-foot on the same cycle as above but without turning them over. • Please do not bend or roll the mattress, this could do permanent damage to the spring unit. • Please do not carry the mattress by its handles. The handles are designed to allow adjustment of the mattress whilst on your base. • Please do not use detergent or chemical cleaners on the fabric. This may cause damage or staining to the product and affect your warranty/guarantee. • Please do not use a vacuum cleaner to clean the mattress as this can disturb the upholstery layers. • Please do not overload any drawers; these are designed for lightweight items such as linen, duvets and pillows.
- Warranty Your mattress is fully warranted against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 10 years from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that your purchase requires after sales service, please contact us via your preferred method between email, phone, direct message on social media or letter. If the fault occurs within one year or purchase the item will be replaced, free of charge, at the company’s discretion. Thereafter, up to and including the tenth year, a service charge of 10% of the current retail price multiplied by the number of years owned will be applied. We reserve the right to refuse service should the complaint be due to causes other than faulty manufacturing or defective materials or should the product be in an unhygienic condition. We do not guarantee any replacement agreed upon in the original fabric. Substitute materials of least equal quality will be supplied in the event that the original materials are no longer available. This warranty is valid in the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands and does not affect the customer’s statuary legal rights. Your purchase is manufactured to appropriate British Standards.