It's Bed Time: SeaChange 2000
SeaChange 2000 Superking Mattress
SeaChange 2000 Superking Mattress
Our Seachange mattress range represents a revolutionary change in approach to mattress making, utilising sea plastic in the mattress ticking recovered through the SEAQUAL initiative. The SEAQUAL Initiative created a unique collaborative model involving NGO’s, Fishermen, Local Communities, Researchers, Scientists, Authorities and Private Stakeholders to revalue post-consumer waste dumped into the environment and clean our water of plastics. The Seachange range is handmade in Britain by traditionally trained craftsmen, with recycled, anti allergenic, moisture wicking fillings and outer cover, a double sided construction to ensure a long lifespan, and a full 10 year warranty. This model is a superking in the 2000 pocket spring support unit variation for a medium feel.
What's Included: Free Delivery & Installation
- 2000 Pocket Springs
- Contains Equivalent 180+ Recycled Ocean Plastic Bottles
- Recycled Filling & Ticking
- Anti Allergenic
- Moisture Wicking
- Double Sided Construction For Long Life
- Handmade In Great Britain
- 10 Year Warranty
- Bed Size: Super King
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Product Care Thank you for your purchase of your new mattress. With a little care and attention this will give you many years of sleeping comfort. Slight depressions may become evident on your new mattress. This is quite normal and should not be of concern. This is considered part of the ‘’settlement’’ of your new mattress. To aid this settlement period the following care should be taken with your new mattress. It is recommended that our traditional double sided mattresses be turned over alternatively head-to-foot, then side-to-side on a weekly basis for the first 4 weeks then monthly for the next 3 months and finally once a quarter for the duration of its life. Single sided or ‘’no turn’’ mattresses also need to be turned head-to-foot on the same cycle as above but without turning them over. • Please do not bend or roll the mattress, this could do permanent damage to the spring unit. • Please do not carry the mattress by its handles. The handles are designed to allow adjustment of the mattress whilst on your base. • Please do not use detergent or chemical cleaners on the fabric. This may cause damage or staining to the product and affect your warranty/guarantee. • Please do not use a vacuum cleaner to clean the mattress as this can disturb the upholstery layers. • Please do not overload any drawers; these are designed for lightweight items such as linen, duvets and pillows.
- Warranty Your mattress is fully warranted against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 10 years from date of purchase. In the unlikely event that your purchase requires after sales service, please contact us via your preferred method between email, phone, direct message on social media or letter. If the fault occurs within one year or purchase the item will be replaced, free of charge, at the company’s discretion. Thereafter, up to and including the tenth year, a service charge of 10% of the current retail price multiplied by the number of years owned will be applied. We reserve the right to refuse service should the complaint be due to causes other than faulty manufacturing or defective materials or should the product be in an unhygienic condition. We do not guarantee any replacement agreed upon in the original fabric. Substitute materials of least equal quality will be supplied in the event that the original materials are no longer available. This warranty is valid in the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands and does not affect the customer’s statuary legal rights. Your purchase is manufactured to appropriate British Standards.